Tuesday, 18 February 2014

lunchbox week #07

you know, it's been a while since I shared some lunchboxes with you, so here are a few for your enjoyment...

leftover prawn curry with salad (cucumber, spinach, grated carrot, tomato, pepper)


squash soup with crispbread, figs and lindt 90%


homemade coleslaw, mixed salad leaves, topped with cucumber, apple, walnuts, peppers and tomatoes


salad of prunes, walnuts, cucumber, celery, salsa, spring onions, cooked chicken, peppers, finished off with some Belgian chocolate (that Pete brought back from a business trip #spoiledwife), and a Gala apple


courgette spaghetti with pesto, salad leaves, tomatoes and peppers, followed by an apple


coleslaw, mixed leaves, cucumber and houmous, followed by a plum and some pecans


thanks for reading! leftovers and quick salads are obviously the optimum lunchtime box for me - light but satisfying, and lots of nutrients. can also be made the day before, which is a real bonus, as i don't want to have to get up at 6am to make my lunch, i'd rather stay in bed!

currently listening to: an album from local band dlugokecki - i was given this as a gift on Valentine's day by the lead, and it's rather good. he actually sang 'I'm a Believer' as his last song, and this was the song Pete and I walked back down the aisle too after we had just got married!

5 comments:

  1. Im loving your lunch box ideas! I always struggle making up a healthy lunch box to take to work with me, but leftovers are such a great idea!

    journeysthroughmeadows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautifully colourful and healthy lunches, love it! I could happily sit down to any of those yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I wondered two things- are you a vegan? I thought you were more a flexi? Are you going vegan? Hmm... have you ever told us your meatosophy? Also you used to do other blogs about home and style-- will you ever update those in future or too busy? Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should definitely share my meatosophy with you all! Then I can give a full update on where I'm at with things...

      I'm a bit busy to update my other blogs, but I will endeavour to post on there in the future :)

      Delete
  4. Very tasty lunches! I could quite happily eat all of those, especially the "squash soup with crispbread, figs and lindt 90%".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.