Monday, 26 March 2012

lunchbox week #02

here is the second in my new lunchbox series, where i get to share with you the delightful tasty food that i take to work with me every day during my working week. it takes me half an hour each night to prepare usually, but that just means i have to take it out the fridge in the morning before i go to work, and no prep is required in the mornings.

so, what have i been eating this last week?

shredded carrot, mozzarella, chicken and dill salad with garlic green beans and sauerkraut


kale, mandarin, celery, raw courgette and cucumber salad with lemon tahini dressing, and a side of radish, beetroot and sliced tomato


massaged kale salad with sliced beetroot, raw pate and a fresh mandarin


massaged kale with fresh peas, tomato, radish, celery and coriander, with sauerkraut, ham and a fresh plum


raw courgette, tomato, gherkin and kale salad with pesto tahini peppers and a mandarin


it was a very good end to the week! pesto tahini peppers are a definite new favorite thing for me to eat... i can totally see me eating these a lot in my lunchboxes :)

i'm loving adding fresh herbs to all of these things this week - it's been rather yummy, and a nice twist on the classic olive oil and apple cider vinegar dressing i do.

currently listening to: rocking chair by betty padgett - old school.

6 comments:

  1. Wow I wish I had your lunchbox everyday! Looks so delicious and healthy!
    Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lunches looks amazing! I usually just throw together a salad before running out the door. Where is your lunchbox from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's an EasyLunchbox that I got from Amazon - love them :)

      Delete
  3. Yum I need you to come and prepare my lunches! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alissa! These all look so healthy and lovely. For the salads, do you put any dressing on? If so, when do you put in the dressing? I've always found salads an annoying lunch meal because it means taking an itty bitty container filled with dressing, so I don't make it soggy the night/morning before consumption.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.