Wednesday, 28 March 2012

cinnamon sweet potato and paprika mustard swede

hi everyone! this is just a quick photo post to let you all in on my latest eats, before i head off for holiday to Gozo (yes, i know i just started a full time job, and now i'm off on holiday, it is a little weird, granted)...

cinnamon sweet potato mash with hemp milk, sesame seeds, raisins and agave nectar - this is one of the best and simplest breakfasts i've had in a long time...


hemp milk (good hemp in particular) - this is my favorite alternative to regular cows milk at the moment. really tasty, really sweet and really creamy. i think i've also got my friend Philippa hooked on it too.


gorgeous alstromeiria - perfect for sunny days. given to me by a wonderful man :)


sliced avocado with a quick kale, tomato and cabbage salad, and a cup of rooibos


swede with paprika and swedish mustard, and a red onion, kale & lentil hash - very good and very quick.


thanks to jenn at peas and crayons for hosting once more!

currently watching: hairy bikers bakeation - the norway episode was awesome!

8 comments:

  1. Sweet potato mash for breakfast? What a unique idea! I think I would love it, it's definitely my favourite veg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is surprisingly good actually - you should definitely try it :)

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the hemp milk too so good! That breakfast sounds fab x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that hemp milk, I just stocked up as it was on offer! Your sweet potato breakfast sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, where did you find it on offer?

      Delete
  4. Your breakfast looks amazing! I haven't had sweet potatoes or squash in ages (boo, school meal plan) but I miss them so bad - they're soooooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to try hemp milk now. I love hemp seeds and protein powder. It's time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed... I really like the Good Hemp brand in particular :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.