Tuesday, 8 March 2011

lemon and ricotta buckwheat pancakes

happy pancake day!

here's a little instructive video from me to you, i hope you enjoy making these ♥ i hope to make more cooking videos on youtube, so please subscribe to my channel for regular updates - it's free! and also let me know what you think.

these are low carb, gluten and wheat free pancakes (also great for diabetics), that are full of protein and taste so perfectly light and fluffy! you basically just NEED to give them a go, because they are my favourite breakfast of the moment :)


thanks to the sophie dahl cookbook for being my inspiration!

currently listening to: grenade by bruno mars

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I've been making mine with buckwheat instead of spelt from the very same recipe. Great minds think alike! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked so yummy! Enjoy pancake day! I am totally excited for some more cooking videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I'm always on the lookout for a perfect pancake recipe :-)
    And its so cool to hear a fellow British accent ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.