nja captured so many amazing memories of this year:
- in january, i discovered buckwheat porridge.
- in february, i bought an ice cream maker and didn't get further than making sorbet.
- in march, i received an order of delicious italian goods from la vialla.
- in april, the blog had a makeover and i baked for the charity mencap.
- in june, i discussed my new found love of radishes.
- in august, i posted lots of beautiful photos of my paris trip and the organic market there, and picked lots of wild cherries to make a breakfast compote.
- in september, i ate homegrown loganberries, foraged a ton of blackberries and other goodies and entered into project food blog with calamari and a rose cake.
and now for the BIG news, this year i will be going to sydney, australia from June to December! yippee!