Monday, 29 March 2010

honey mustard hasselback potatoes and buckwheat biscuits

i crossed another item off my 2010 recipes list, woohoo! i was wondering whether you lovely readers might enjoy suggesting which item from the list i ought to try out next? or perhaps you have a suggestion for something to add to the list...i would love to know what you think!
here are my recent eats:

mixed stir fry vegetables with red cabbage, this tastes seriously good!


honey buckwheat biscuits (i'm still working on the perfect recipe) and some maple syrup in homemade yogurt


boiled egg with whole wheat toast soldiers


here's another one off my 2010 recipes list - honey and mustard hasselback potatoes - and i won't lie, they were absolutely phenomenal, especially with some bean burgers and vegetables! we also are really loving the organic rosarosa rose wine from la vialla


simple pleasures - sardines on toast with leftover mixed parsley vegetables


carobio in my porridge, and a sprinkle of goji berries...that'll set me up for the day!


there's a new book review coming soon...i've finished the kind diet by alicia silverstone, and i love it! i can't wait to tell you all about it.

ps. if you haven't seen any of my healthy living series, i would love for you to get involved in the discussions on my youtube channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.