Saturday, 2 January 2010

my hopes and wishes for 2010

i do hope that all of you enjoyed the holiday season, and that this year brings you all the happiness and joy that you deserve!

i had a fantastic time this christmas, and got to share all sorts of wonderful food and laughter with the people i love most. is there anything better in life? i may be 22 but i don't think there'll be anything better than that.

anyway, so this year is blatantly going to be amazing! i'm excited for it, and looking forward to taking on every challenge that comes to me. my main aims include building my own business and branching out, paying off debts and finally getting my own dog. but the more exciting aims, and the ones that will keep me going throughout the year no doubt are: to have flowers in the house always, to make and perfect one new dish each week (more of this to come!) and to make more of my own clothes (which i've already started - have a look on my other blog alissa loves)

so i'm currently sat writing my 52 new recipes for 2010, which is pretty difficult and involves browsing through all my cookbooks and my recipe folder. actually it's not difficult, it's just long, as i have a few criteria to follow...mainly that all these recipes should not be healthy baked goods, rather a more branched out and healthier selection of vegetable, salad, breakfast, traditional, contemporary, raw, vegan, etc, etc, recipes.

i've already got quite a selection, but i do reckon that my evening might be a long one as i've only got 14 on the list and its just quarter past eight. hey well, i can't think of a more pleasant way to spend the evening. of course, i'll let you in on the list, and you'll get to check out my trials and tribulations this year by reading right here on this blog!

can i tell you a secret. there's an amazing cafe in chichester called cafe paradiso which is a vegetarian restaurant with some really delicious and nutritious food. i went there when i went to the theatre recently and i really could have eaten everything on the menu! yum yum.

oh, and a massive thank you to the lovely person who gave me a fantastic cornbread recipe! very much appreciated, and i can't wait to try it out.

1 comment:

  1. I too will be attempting to make 52 new recipes this year.

    I've a number of previously made recipes indxed on my blog.

    Do feel free to stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.