Tuesday, 5 January 2010

healthy recipes to try in 2010

ok, so you know i was trying to come up with 52, one for each week of the year? well, i just couldn't get that many...and yes i trawled all my files, folders and cookbooks! instead i got halfway, and i have decided to keep a list on my wall to add to when i think of something else, which then allows for me to write on recipes that my favorite bloggers come up with...

anyways, here are the ones i came up with:
PS. I'VE BEEN ADDING TO THIS LIST THROUGHOUT THE YEAR...
and the following from nourishingmeals.com (check out this nutrition kitchen post)
and the following from the healthy indulgences blog:
UPDATE 2011: Although I didn't complete all of these recipes in 2010, I did enjoy trying out the new ones I did. And I can only hope I can create the others in 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.