Friday, 26 June 2009

a sneak peek into my recipe folder

there's a whole selection of things i've collected over the years. print outs of online recipes i love. typed out recipes from cookbooks. pull outs from food magazines (mostly waitrose food illustrated and good food) and some recipes that have been passed down by my family. as well as successful recipes i've made up!

here's a glimpse:

If you've never checked out simply breakfast, you're missing out! these pics are at the front of my folder for inspiration!



A BBC pull out, and a recipe from my grandma (we call her Farmor...she's Swedish). She makes THE BEST gravy ever! no matter how hard i try to stick to her recipe, it still never tastes the same :)


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.