Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Lidl's Haul

OK...So I love discovering tasty and healthy goodies in big superstores that are quite often filled with rubbish. Lidl's have the most delicious looking fruit juices I have ever seen, especially at such a good price.

So I bought some Vitafit Multivitamin Fruit Juice - it has no added sugar, so I am allowed to drink it! + there are no preservatives in it.

The next amazing find was Soywell chocolate soya drink, which has very little sugar, no dairy and very little fat...absolutely amazing. Tastes incredible too!
My absolute favorite thing to get from Lidl is their huge buckets of greek yogurt. It is so creamy, and its 10% fat, but it is only pure yogurt, no added rubbish. Goes great with fruit and on my muesli in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - have a wonderful day ♥

If you'd like to ask a question anonymously, please check out my Formspring account, or send me an email.